Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Holiday Snaps

I just couldn't wait to share my layout of my best friend Urshie (she is going to kill me using this picture) but at the time of printing them off, we had such a laugh as she couldn't actually remember what she was doing when the I took the photo.... so Urshie this one is for you.,..,..


The picture of Ursh is when we stop at Birdlings Flat Beach on our way to Akaroa.  Such a beautiful beach, it was so funny because everywhere we went, Ursh and Charlotte (my sister) would almost cause an accident telling Richard to stop the car because they had to take a photo - it's just all so beautiful and Ursh would say "OH MY WORD - it's just so beautiful".

The other photo is of Abigail in the little quaint town of Akaroa, it's just so beautiful there, and we were so fortunate to have fantastic weather.  

When I bought these papers, and took a look at which photo's I would use, both photo's just went so well with this range of papers.  Another thing I totally love at the moment is to matt the paper onto black cardstock, it just makes the layout pop....

 and of course absolutely loving banners at the moment


Products used :- MME Follow your heart - Be Amaising - follow your heart, Bee Adored, and I have matched them up with some stickers from Echo Park This and That Charming Range,  they go sooo well together.

TFL and Happy Scrapping.....
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Heidi! Great colours and the banners are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Heidi, I love the banners and the way you have done the journalling, fab pics too..

    ReplyDelete