Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mad about GELEEZ

Emma absolutely loves the new crafty Geleez... she has collected just about all of them, today we went and bought her the collection pack, which came with sooo many more to colour in.  Perfect photo for me to use my new Fuji Instant Camera, and instantly I had my printed photo....

Anyway I decided to use the photo to create Sketch # 201 over at Creative Scrappers.  So here is my example..


I used the new My Private Happiness Paper - The Sweetness of Life (by Manor House) as base main feature, one small 6x12 sheet of paper on Bazzill Cardstock, that's all.  I have created some little banners with the bottom section of paper, and backed it onto black cardstock to make it POP.


Really great sketch to work with nice and clean and simple, and absolutely loving those new Manor House Papers.....

TFL & Happy Scrapping
 

No comments:

Post a Comment