Thursday, April 12, 2012

October Afternoon Inspiration

As part of my Scrappin Patch Design Team kit this month I was lucky enough to work with the gorgeous Farmhouse Range from October Afternoon.

Here are two of layouts I have done so far using these gorgeous papers...



and I have a done step by step instructions for the layout below which you can check out on the Scrappin Patch Blog




I'll be back towards the end of the month with some more projects I've been working on.

TFL & Happy scrapping


3 comments:

  1. I'm liking those very deep black edges you're doing at the moment - very striking:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, very cool- love all the inking on the first one and the mix of black and red on the second- both fabulous pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this layout!! The colors are wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete