Sunday, November 4, 2012

Colour Combo Challenge

Gosh life has been so busy at the moment, that I have just haven't had a chance to update my blog in over a month.  Haven't had a alot of scrapping time as I have a family member staying with us and had to change my scrap room into a bedroom to accommodate them.  Anyway I have a layout to share for this fortnight's challenge over at Challenge Me Happy, it's a COLOUR COMBO CHALLENGE.

Here are the colours you need to create a layout with


and here is my example using this colour pallette

 

Upload the link to your blog post or gallery post with your creation

before midnight 15 November NZ time (GMT + 13 hours):Here


Meanwhile have you what you can win if you enter the above challenge - check out these colours of twine

You can WIN 3 meters of twine, of every single colour from The Twinery!!




Anyway short and sweet for now, TFL and Happy Scrapping

2 comments:

  1. A great idea for a prize, you get a bit of all colours. The colours are amazing for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a cool layout! Pefect with the chevron paper and the splashes of mist!

    ReplyDelete