Thursday, January 17, 2013

Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013

A new year, a new start Horray. 2012 was a very challenging year for us as a family, lots of stressful things we have been through so I am really looking forward to 2013, 

So it's been way tooooooooooooo long since my last post, I just haven't really felt like scrapping much, but I am hoping that my MOJO will be back in full force this year

I have a couple of projects to share with you, some from my Design Team work over at Scrappin Patch and the others for Challenge Me Happy, The latest Challenge at Challenge Me Happy is a new one, 

This fortnight we are challenging you with a SONG CHALLENGE. We give you a song – you create with whatever comes to mind for you. You might be inspired by the title, or the lyrics. You might be inspired by the song’s music video, the artist or the cover for the CD. There might be a memory you have, connected to the song, that you’d like to scrap about. The possibilities are endless, and that’s what’s so exciting with this challenge. The song we have chosen for you this fortnight, happens to be the ringtone for Annelie, our blog owner and DT leader. A very popular song in 2012 by Gotye & Kimbra: SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW. 

My layout is of my best friend Urshie - we have been friends since the age of 10, and even though we live million miles apart, we are still good friends. 


Products used for this layout is from the gorgeous SN@P range, just love the bright bold colours, and I thought these suited Urshie so much because she is so full of life.

The next couple of layouts are from my Design Team work over at Scrappin Patch this month, I received the lovely pretty Teresa Collins Now & Then Range, the papers are so good quality, really nice and thick and all double sided as well.  I love the muted colours and have scrapped two pages, of our new puppy Milo.


The layout below has a step by step instruction on the construction of layout which you can find over here



That's all folks, TFL and Happy Scrapping
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment