Monday, January 28, 2013

My Minds Eye - Collectable Range

Today is a sad day for me, it's my last official post as a Design Team Member at Scrappin Patch,  It's been an awesome 5 years since starting with The Patch as a Guest Designer back in 2009, it's been truly wonderful being part of a very talented team of ladies and of course promoting The Patch, So thank you Adrienne for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be part of The patch and thank you to all the ladies on the team, it's been an awesome journey.

Enough said now, lets move on to the newest products in the shop.  I stopped by the shop on Friday during their closing down sale and picked up some bargins.  Adrienne said to me do you want to have a look at the new My Minds Eye - I had seen it on-line and said... hmm not really nothing really grabbed me, but once I had seen it in real life, WOW it's truely gorgeous.  Again the papers are a great thick quality and double sided with lovely rich colours.


One of my newest favorites at the moment, is this gorgeous BLACK  DAMASK WASHI TAPE, it's just FABBO, and I have used it to frame the photo as well.

My other favorite at the moment is the background stamp from Dark Room Doors, just gorgeous as it gives it a little grungy feel to the layout.


Papers used in this layout, Cute Paper Petite, Authentic Paper Original Beautiful Paper - Delightful,

If you haven't picked up any of these papers and love the colour combo, you won't be disappointed,

TFL and Happy scrapping everyone
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Love this one Heidi and its great how the mixed papers work so well together.

    ReplyDelete