Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrapping Catch Up

WOW it's been a while since my post, I am back at work now and don't have as much time as I would like to scrapbook.  So have quite a few layouts to share.....

Firstly, Challenge Me Happy FaceBook page were running a National Scrapbook Day competition and here are the three layouts I did.

Challenge # 1 - create a blue tonned layout...I used some scraps to create this layout of hubby & I together with different washi tapes (Loving the washi tapes at the moment, especially that thick grey chevron one from SC)



Challenge # 2 - Create a layout using the word LIFE on it.... now this I had lots of fun with - I used my water colours over the embossed words LIFE, 


 I also made my own little circle banner, and finished it off with some sequence



Challenge # 3 - inspiration challenge


The next challenge is for the ScrapFriends Sketch challenge this month - here is the sketch


and here is my layout, again using lots of Washi Tape




Last challenge was a weekly challenge over at Studio Calico... using pastel shades...


and a couple of close ups



so that's all for now.....

TFL and Happy Scrapping
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Love the blue in the first layout - you certainly rose to the challenge:) I hardy ever use blue in my scrapbooking. And I love the way you've done the title and your cute circle banner in the second. Very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've been busy, I love the blue one at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee whiz - for a girl who's working you're not doing too bad!!! FAB take on our SF sketch . that washi looks just great...clever idea! I really like the last one, too...those enamel dots are sooo delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like every single one of these, but what a fab idea to use the washi like that on the background!! looks really good! glad you played along with us :)!

    ReplyDelete