Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Challenge # 50 and a good-bye

Sadly this is last challenge over at Challenge Me Happy, Annelie has made a very difficult decision to the challenge site which has run for over 2 1/2 years, and has done a great job running the site.  From me, I just wanted to say a BIG FAT THANK YOU to Annelie for the opportunity of being part of the Design Team, it's been a great ride....

So for the last challenge, we want to see your best work, and it's a favorite challenge - ANYTHING GOES....  I have used the July Crazy Monday Kit to create my layout.


I just love the teals and yellows together, they work so well together.  Here are a couple of close ups



So give it a go - lucky last challenge...you have until midnight 1st August to enter.

TFL and Happy scrappy
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That's sad! She HAS done a really wonderful job..like your LO...the hearts have it....♥♥♥ them:):) And you're right, this colour combo is magical!!!

    ReplyDelete