Friday, January 17, 2014

Scrapfriends Colour Challenge # 21

OHHHH loving the colour palette over at Scrapfriends, so I just couldn't resist to get my water colours out.

Here is the palette... I have used the Pinks and Yellows together.


My first thought was to get my Studio Calico Printshop range out, and then added some pink water colours and yellow Gelatos

 
I added some texture paste using my Prima Stencil, to give it a little more texture.  Loving this style at the moment, here are a couple of close ups on the texture paste


 Adding some butterflies cut from the Silhoutte


Thanks for Looking and Happy Scrapping
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Очень красиво! ярко и жизнерадостно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and happy! Really cool layout. Love your layers and drips.Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved how you picked up the positive feel by your colour focus! Thank you for joining Scrap Friends chal!

    ReplyDelete