Sunday, May 11, 2014

123 Get Scrappy Challenge #10

It's time for another challenge over at 123 Get Scrappy, I can't believe we are on Challenge #10 already, and we are almost half way through the year.

I am sure you will have loads of fun with this challenge, 


I have used the right row, rectangle shapes, gears or cogs and a blue background.


For my blue background I used some Blue Mistey Huey's and mixed it together with some water to get the runs, my rectangles are the photo's and the chipboard shape and then of course I have some cogs / gears which I have painted with Red Misty Hey's.


I added some texture paste and an old prima stencil just to give the layout some texture and then splattered some Black Indian Ink over it.


So pop on over to the blog to check out the rest of the team's inspiration and give this challenge a go, you have until May 31st to upload your layout.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. That blue bg is YUM...& I really like the little bit of masking...that's a fab idea!!! One lovely, lovely page:):)

    ReplyDelete