Friday, July 11, 2014

123 Get Scrappy Challenge #12

Another month has gone by and time for another challenge over at 123 Get Scrappy.

This's months board is all about colour - so a little change - you can use anything you like so long as long as the colour combo is there.  Of course you can also use neutrals of white, black, brown, tan, kraft and cream.



I decided to go with the bottom line, Turquoise, Gold and Pink - simply gorgeous colour combo and I have to say this is my favourite layout I have completed this year.


I used a mixture of water colour and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and just love the soft look which came through.

Here are a couple of close ups


Of course I added some texture paste as well.


and some of the adorable Heidi Swapp Ephemera Bits which were just pefect for the colour combo.


You have until July 31st to enter.  The winner will be announced first week in August.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment