Saturday, July 5, 2014

Guest Designer - Crazy Monday Kits

I was so honored when Annelie asked me to be July's Guest Designer at Crazy Monday Kits, and I have to say Annelie knows me well.  I absolutely love the kit, the colour combo is fab and all the embellishments are OOOOHH just so yummy.  The kit is called "ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK"



and here is a look at the new Embellishment Kit


So here is my first project I have created using photo's of my little niece, Gia.


I have used the “Kaleidioscope” double sided pp as my main piece.  Here are a couple of close ups



Loved these little embellishments as part of the main kit


TFL and Happy Scrapping
Heidi


2 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic and fun page!! Congrats on GD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous !! LOOVE how you've used the black card stock behind...& Those flair...YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete