Friday, August 1, 2014

Guest Designing.....over at WW1

I am thrilled to be guest designing over at White with 1 this month.

And to my friends who know me well will know that this colour combo is perfectly suited to me...... I absolutely love it.


Here is my layout, I decided to use my gelato's and black distress ink.


For the background I applied some Gesso on the cardstock and used my Studio Callico Roller stamp on it whilst it was still wet.  Allowed it to dry and then decided to use my black gelato and rubbed it over the texture, love the way it turned out.



Then added a couple of pattern papers together with some washi tape and a couple of ink splats on top of white doilies.


Be sure to check out all the gorgeous inspiration over on the blog, and thank you to Janet and the team for this fabulous opportunity.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment