Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WW1 - Radiant Orchid

I'm super excited to share my very first DT layout with WW1 - Radiant Orchid, I am so fortunate to be part of such a wonderful team of ladies.


I had alot of fun with layout, added lots of texture, black gesso, masking, and water colours.


A couple of close up shots....




Be sure to check out the blog for the other designer's inspiration, simply gorgeous, and thanks to our sponsors.


IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS

2 CRAFTY
SCRAPBOOK BOUTIQUE

SCRAPBOOK FANTISIES

So pop on over to the blog and check it out.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
HEIDI




2 comments:

  1. Love how you've used the moustache tape! Purple, eh? Just as well I'm 'over' my fear of it!!! Your bg work is fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Love what you did with the pictures. The purple and your layering is amazing with all your other added touches!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete