Saturday, December 13, 2014

A view of my scrappy space

Heidi’s Room Share

Hello everyone, today I am going to take you on a walk around my scrappy area.  I am fortunate enough to have my own room, which is actually a spare room but rarely gets used so that is quite lucky really. 

Here is my desk area looks like (and yes I have cleaned it nicely especially for this room share)



The idea behind buying this writing desk was to be able to close it up when I am not using it, but that’s just far too much hassle so I leave it open most of the time and it’s normally a lot messier.  Here is a close up of what I have in front of me when I am working


So there are some essentials which I keep fairly close to me, on the right or left.




Right in front of me you can see some tins and circle tins, I keep all my flairs, enamel dots, rubons etc in the old Maya Road tins,


and then I used a metal spice rack which I put some of my sequence, wooden embellishments and bits and bobs in.




I have used an old wooden crate (small one) for my collection of washi tape.


My Mists and Distress Inks are in a similar wooden crate which we received as a gift with a bottle of wine in it.  Perfect use for mists and I slot in my favourite masks just behind it.



To the left of me I have a little shelf which contains my Alpha’s (in a plastic box), my washi tape, my mixed media stuff and just general stickers / embellishments - and right next to that on the floor I keep my 12x12 papers in a plastic box which is perfect for 12x12 pp’s.





and last but not least, I have created a banner on the wall next to me where I can hang up some of my favourite layouts to inspire me.  As you can see my space isn’t that large, but it’s my space to retreat to and create.


Thanks for stopping by
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment