Monday, April 6, 2015

Anything Goes

Happy Easter everyone!, well I finally managed to do a little scrapping this weekend, it felt so good to actually scrap again.  I haven't really had the inclination to scrap for a long time, but finally I sat down on Saturday and created this layout for the Clique Kits April Challenge.  It was perfect because there were no rules, just scrap anything....


Got out my gelatos and stared off with just pink, but then decided to add some gorgeous turquoise in as well, and using my Prima Circle stamps which I have wanted to for ages, I am so pleased with the result.

A couple of close ups....




Feels so good to be scrapping again.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi


10 comments:

  1. Sensational! You certainly haven't lost your touch! Loooove the popping colours & those circle stamps look fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Love the background you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us over at Clique Kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design (It's messy, but SO neat and tidy) and those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, I love this. Love how vibrant this layout is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous! love the splashes of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely ADORE this layout!! the colors are brilliant! thanks for playing along with clique kits!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout! Your mixed media background is amazing! so glad you joined us at Clique Kits for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rocked the mixed media look! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Clique Kits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I love it. Thanks for joining the Clique Kits April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete