Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Challenge WW1



WOW it's August already, I actually cannot believe how fast this year has flown by.  My youngest turns 14 on Monday which makes me really sad, because she is no longer my baby at all. I really do miss them being small and sometimes I wish I could turn back time by like 10 years to when they were still small. 

Anyway, here is this month's challenge over at WW1 and it's alot easier that July's colour.  I think a few people were stumped with the colour.


I decided these photo's were just perfect this month's colour, aren't they just adorable.


Here is a close up...


So there you go, you have until the end of the month to get your challenge in, hope on cover to the blog to check out the rest of the creative team's inspiration.

TFL & happy Scrapping
Heidi


1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love that clip! I hope to join in with this one.... :):)

    ReplyDelete