Monday, October 26, 2015

Off the Rails Scrapbooking

So as I mentioned I returned from scrap camp last weekend and I managed to get quite a few challenges completed.  I love doing the challenges because it certainly helps me think outside the box sometimes.  So I have completed the Off The Rails Scrapbooking October Challenge.... this is the mood board and the other criteria was to use paints or inks on your project

  

I have used Prima Chalk Inks together with the colours of the mood board.


I just loved the colour combo together, I used a mixture of blues and white Prima Chalk Inks to get the correct colour to create the background.  

A couple of close ups...


I sewed the chipboard title on, I love the look.




So there you go another challenge under the belt.  

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi



6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous....I must say, as one of the DT it was my favest mood board of the whole year....dunno about you, but those colours just make it sooo easy to create! Loooove those dotty spots on the bg & the layers behind your photo. And that heart chippy....boom boom goes MY heart!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Off the Rails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous girl and a fabuous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at OTRScrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and amazing layout!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Heidi. You've totally nailed the layers and it's interesting without being too busy. A wonderful page. Thank you for sharing with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us on Off The Rails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete