Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scrappin Patch - Retreat

Well what can I say - but it's was FANTASTIC, the very talented Steph Devlin was there as our tutor, what amaising classes we had.  I wish I could share the layouts I have done, but I gave them to Adrienne to pop in the shop before taking a photograph

Anyway here are a couple of snap shots of the retreat (thanks to Steph for the photo's) as I forgot my camera...LOL

Here is a picture of everyone displaying their gorgeous Bonjour layouts


and here is Steph showing us how to do the gorgeous little flowers we made.....

 Andrea; Margaret, Heidi
 and of course the talented STEPH.

The classes were jam packed with lots of product, lots of gorgeous Imaginarium chipboard, Webster's product, Pink Paislee, Kaiserkraft and just lots and lots of gorgeous stuff.  

 Glentui Lodge was just perfect for a retreatthe accommodation was comfortable, the hall where we were scrapping was huge, and Margaret, Andrea and myself had round tables, one each so we had enough space to put all our gear.  At dusk they light a fire which kept us nice and warm, and the food was so scrumptious.  Adrienne has already pre-booked for early next year, and I promise you - you definately don't want to miss out.

TFL and Happy Scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment