Sunday, January 8, 2012

WOW time for a Blog Post

WOWZER it's been months since I last posted, life has just been soooo busy before Christmas, my sister and best friend arrived on the 20th December so it's been full on since they arrived.

We have been to Hanmer Springs, did some jet boating and relaxed in the Hot Pools, and then spent three days in the beautiful AKAROA, wow we were so lucky to have excellent weather.  My sister and friend swan with the dolphins and they were lucky enough to experience the earthquake before Christmas and a couple of big aftershocks in Akaroa.

Have not done much scrapping in a while but here are a couple of pic's of the Christmas Pressies I made for my Sister and Friend.








That's all to share for now, but I do have some exciting news which I will share over the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Heidi. Glad you had a great Christmas break with family...and that you shared the earth moving with them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove all the projects Heidi, so cool to see some creativity from you again!

    ReplyDelete