Wednesday, January 11, 2012

YAY!!!!

I can finally share my news, I will be designing for Scrappin Patch again this year, I am so thrilled to be part of this year's team,  so many tallented ladies on the team, check out the post to see who is on the team.

Have you seen the awesome sale Scrappin Patch is having, 40% off everything in store..... the items I created using the Teresa Collins Christmas Home Range are all on sale....  This is a little tin which I have covered using the Teresa Collins Christmas Home Range.  I made this for my friend Urshie so when she goes back to SA, she can put some of her favourite pictures from her trip in the circle album.  Isn't it just sooo cute, it's small and light so she doesn't have to worry about the weight going home.







Fantastic day here in Christchurch today, we went to Hagley Park, and then checked out the wearable arts at the Museum, and it was absolutely fantastic.  Now we are back home, spending the day outside soaking up the wonderful sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. fabbo news buddy and it's wonderful to see both your creativity and you back blogging ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to see you back at SP as have missed seeing your scrappy stuff. You kept that quiet when we saw you yesterday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated congrats Heidi and wow, love that tin!!

    ReplyDelete