Sunday, July 29, 2012

TODAY - Challenge

Well we finally moved into our new house, gosh it's been a rough couple of weeks, so busy with life that i have hardly found much time for scrapping.

So the Challenge Me Happy got me going, and I had the perfect photo which I had taken on our trip to Arrowtown during the holidays.  Ever since we arrived in NZ (12 years ago) I have always wanted to go and see the Remarkables, they are so beautiful and covered with snow made them even more beautiful in real life.  

So my layout is all about when we stayed in Arrowtown and I finally got wake up and walk outside and see the beauty of the Remarkable Mountains.  Later on that day we went Taboganing down the slopes of the Remarkables...


So thank you to ladies over at Challenge Me Happy as I had the PERFECT photo to complete the challenge

TFL & Happy Scrapping


 

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your bg & that arrow...looks great... We spend one night in arrow town years ago & I really, really liked that area & wished we'd had more time to explore:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout! I really like the subtle hexagon misting in the background. The black matting behind everything really makes everything so crisp. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CMH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!! Love the misting/masking and the layers of patterned paper!! Well done!! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge Me Happy!!

    ReplyDelete