Sunday, August 19, 2012

Old is New.....

Scrappin Patch is having a "Use your Stash Challenge" so I thought I would share this layout with you, as all these papers are from the Girls Paperie Range which is a fairly old range of papers.  I popped into the shop on Friday and Adrienne was going through all the older ranges of papers to put them in the Outlet Store on Sale and saw these three papers which I thought matched quite well together and saw the saw the gorgeous new Cakewalk SprINKlers in store as well.


So I challenged myself to create a layout using these items, with all old stuff my stash,


To emphasize the zig zag edge of the diecut paper, I backed it onto some black cardstock, just to add a little OOMPH...  Absolutely loved the way this one turned out and I used the Pink Lemonade SprINKler to add a little more pink to the page.

Here are a couple of the close ups..


I had a little chipboard cog lying around so I used the Pink Lemonade SprINKler on that to, to tie all the colours together.


The first challenge is already up and you have until Tuesday 21st August to upload over here.


TFL & Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment