Wednesday, December 11, 2013

123 Get Scrappy Challenge # 5

WOW I cannot believe it's December already, this year has just flown by, and time for another challenge over at 123 Get Scrappy.

This month's challenge is a great one, check it out - giving you lots to work with especially if you have some great Christmas photo's.


So here is my take on the challenge - I have used Banners, Eyelets and Numbers.

 

I have used the "Rock Star November Kit" from Crazy Monday Kits, it's just so colourful and just suited the photo.  I created my own banners using the Hey Kid Banners from Pink Paislee and used some eyelets and threaded some twine through them,


The kit came with so many little embellishments and I have added some chipboard stars, washi and some rubons which are my numbers - I just love using those number rubons (the old Making Memory ones) just randomly on the page.

 

and another close up to show you all the colour.



Head on over to the blog to check out our Guest Designer - Joeful Cate this month, what a gorgeous page she has created.

Okay, now it's your turn!  Let's see your pages! :)  You have until December 31st to submit your creations.
 
Winner (with a guest designer spot) and top 3 on January 5th.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.... Happy Scrapping

Heidi  

No comments:

Post a Comment