Sunday, December 29, 2013

Some Scrappy Shares

It's been such a busy time of the year and I haven't been scrapping that much, but managed to get a couple of layouts done during the holidays, so have a couple of shares...

The first layout was inspired by Anna-Maria over at Studio Calico for their Weekly Challenge.  I absolutely love the way Anna-Maria uses water colours, so I tried using my Peerless Water colours together with the Diamond Shape mask from the Blue Note Scrapbook Kit, and have used the colours which matched our Christmas Tree this year, Purple, Turquoise and Green.


and some close ups



I just love the way it came together, the colours blend so well together.

The 2nd layout is for the Colour Combo Challenge over at Scrapfriends, and I had the perfect Christmas photo's to match the colour combo.

The girls and I took some funny photo's on Christmas day before going out to Dinner at friends.

  

I got my distress inks out and used a Prima Mask to make the dots in Green and Red, and then added some black distress stickles to add some extra colours.  Love the small photo's 





 For the one photo I used a little vellum envelope to back the photo onto, it looks soo cute.

 
 It feels so good to be scrapping again, thanks for looking & Happy Scrapping.

Heidi
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Both of your layouts are wonderful. Love the purple and the misting you used on the first one! Love the dots on the second one. Will be pinning for inspiration. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Heidi, these are both sooo gorgeous --- & totally different:):) your Scrap Friends one, in particular I just LOOOOVE...those little dots on the bg look amazing. Love!!!! Thanks for playing along:):)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these layouts are awesome! Love the purple diamonds as a background for the first one and the use of your colours. Your second layout for ScrapFriends is just gorgeous. Your use of the colour palette is perfect! Thank you for joining us at SF.

    ReplyDelete