Saturday, January 11, 2014

Time for Another Challenge

Well it's that's time again, time for another 123 Get Scrappy Challenge.   I decided to go with lots of bling, stars and hand drawn doodles.  




Here is the layout I created about our colour combo we chose for our Christmas Tree.  Each year we decide on a different colour combo, Emma decided to go with Turquoise, Silver and Purple, so I took a couple of pictures of our decorations to document 2013's Christmas Tree.


 This is very plain because of the photo I didn't want to use too many colours on the layout, so I just added a couple of paper ribbons which were black and white and to add the same colours as the decorations I have used some Turquoise, Purple Sequence and added some bling,


I then doodled around the sequence as well as the photo and did my journaling around the photo as well.  My stars are both doodled as well as some metal Basic Grey Stars.


Take up the challenge and lets see what you can come up with, head on over to the blog to add you layout before the 31st of January 2014.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. It's plain, but it's not plain....I think it's a perfect 'work' with the photo....& I must say, your DD has got GOOOOOD taste in colour for the decorations:):) I'm really gonna try to join in with this one...keep LOOKING ...it's time that gets away from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this layout. Please visit my blog and leave a comment on what type of camera you use? I'm trying to take better pictures of my projects and I'm envious of the clarity you have on your photos!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! My fave from the 123getscrappy dt inspiration!
    Awesome design, smart combination of plain doodling and glamorous bling! Catchy. And choice of colors is impressive too!

    ReplyDelete