Saturday, February 15, 2014

Favorite Things Friday, Snacks & Drinks

Today we are sharing our Favorite Things we love to eat or drink while we are crafting.     Please share with us your favorite snack or drink~  Just add a picture of your favorite snack or drink in our linky.. you can write a post about it on your blog and link back to this post…  Post our badge on your page too, to show your friends you are part of our Favorite Things Friday links. 


Here is my favourite drink while I am scrapping especially in Summer, I mix it with Sodawater and it's very refeshing.


Take a picture of your favorite snack or drink, then link it here.. we will stop by your page to see your post and leave a comment.  Share our badge on your page.. if we see our badge you may win a prize! 

Happy Scrapping
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea....I'm a Bickford's fan too - but my 'tipple' is their Lime juice cordial:):):) Have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete