Saturday, November 1, 2014

With with One - Freesia

Time again for another challenge over at WW1, and this month is just perfect....  FREESIA.


This month the CT were sponsored with some gorgeous little flairs from Funky Flair Studios...


Here is my take on this month's challenge.  


For my background I have used my TCW Mini Art Is mask and some texture past and then to create my Freesia water colour I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Yellow rose of Texas.  I always find you just cannot go wrong with black with white photo's just love these photo's of my little niece's feet, they are super cute.


Couple of extra close ups



Be sure to check out the blog for all the other gorgeous layouts from the Creative Team.  I can't wait to see what you come with.

A big thank you to our sponsor's this month for the prizes as well as Funky Flair Studios for our gorgeous flairs which just suited the colour perfectly.

SPONSOR INFO:

1st: Partner Molossi 

2nd: Scrap Everything 


3rd: Scrapbook Fantasies 


No comments:

Post a Comment