Saturday, March 22, 2014

Favorite Things Friday





Horray It's Friday!!! Weekend and over at Scrap It Girl, it's Favorite Things Friday

This week we are sharing our favorite table / chair or space to scrap.  Today I am going to share my actual scrap space, the way it looks most of the time, I find it hard to keep clean and tidy although I wish I could, but I am able to shut the door so nobody sees the mess :)


Against the wall next to me I have a string where I hang up some of my favorite layouts for inspiration.


Hop on by the blog and check out the other design team members spaces and don't forget to show us your spaces.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh....nice to see your scrappy space..loving the line of scrappy pages...much more interesting than soxs & undies, LOL!!! Have a lovely weekend:):)

    ReplyDelete