Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tags & Bags Challenge

It's a new month which means a new challenge over at Scrap It Girl, and Amanda is the host this month, Amanda has chosen tags and bags as the challenge

Here is the fantastic prize which is up for grabs.  Be sure to check out Amanda's blog to see the cute little Mini Album she created.


For my challenge I have used some tags and bags on a special layout of a package I sent to my daughter who started Uni this year.  I sent her some lollies, biscuits, nuts and all things yummy to remind her that we are missing her terribly.  She was so surprised and I got a "your'e the best mum in the world mum" from her.  I wanted to create a layout for her to remember when she is older how much she appreciated this little package of love which I sent to her.


I used a big paper bags which I got from Papervine NZ, and used that to include my hidden journalling, and I used a Red tag to add a burst of colour to match the colour of the Maltesers.  A couple of close ups



Be sure to check out the rest of the team's inspiration, before the end of the month to be in to win that awesome prize.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment