Sunday, April 6, 2014

Words and Stars

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I am part of the Design Team for Unique Laser Designs, they manufacture laser-cut craft items, made from MDF and chipboard. All wood items come to you in the natural, unpainted state - perfect for letting your creative talents shine.

For my first share, I have created a layout using the word "Fabulous" and some of those gorgeous Stars - I just love them.


I have a step by step tutorial of how I created this layout using the gorgeous word "Fabulous" and the mixed sized stars, over on the blog if you would like to know how I created the layout.

And a couple of close ups?



Remember to stop by the blog and check out their April Challenge.  Check out all the yummy goodness they have in the shop If you don't have any of our products yet~ you do have a few weeks to purchase something.. you will find ULD have very reasonable prices, fast shipping, and a huge collection of products to choose from.



TFL & Happy Scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment