Friday, April 11, 2014

123 Get Scrappy Challenge # 9


Time for another 123 Get Scrappy Challenge, this month's is just gorgeous, and you should definately check out what the other design team members have done, 




So I have used the middle row down - Clouds, Yellow Back and Squares. 



For my squares I used two 6x6 squares behind the 6x6 photo and then added another square insta-frame underneath the photo.  Now I am not really a "cloud" person but decided to use the clouds on either side of the photo, one of them are attached to a journalling card, and of course my bright and cheery yellow background.  I love this layout, it's quite simple and clean.

A couple of close ups;




You have until April 30th to enter, so hop on by the blog and check out what the other designer's have come up with.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
HEIDI

1 comment:

  1. Looks great - love the bright, airy look you've achieved!!!

    ReplyDelete