Friday, March 21, 2014

More from Unique Laser Designs


As mentioned earlier in the week, here is my second project using the gorgeous laser cuts Unique Laser Designs.  What is so great about this company, is that they can make custom designed items especially for you.

I knew my daughter was going to a Toga party at Uni and that I would have photo's so I asked Shilo to cut the word Toga for me, 


Absolutely love the raw texture of the wood, it's really gorgeous.  So I decided to emboss the word with White embossing powder.


I have combined some of the stars and a photo corner, but have left them as is.  Here are some close ups



Below you can see the thickness of the wood.




and just to share check out some of the new stuff they have been coming up with, gorgeous stuff.




So be sure to stop on by and check out some of the gorgeous stuff.

TFL and Happy Scrapping
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment